Street Team Member
The purpose of the Street Team is to generate buzz and drive new leasing traffic to the leasing office, serve as a property representative at student hangouts and events, and provide additional support to the community at large leasing events.
- Generate excitement and buzz about community during all external marketing outreach.
- Talk to leasing prospects about community and housing needs.
- Pass out literature and promotional items such as shirts, cups, koozies, face paint, gift cards, etc. on campus and at popular student hangouts.
- Attend housing fairs, sporting events, orientations, high traffic on-campus locations and other large campus events to market the respective community.
- Other duties as identified by EdR and respective community.
- Education and Experience – Involvement in student organizations, ability to network effectively, flexible schedule and interest in or pursuing marketing field are preferred.
- Physical and Environmental – The ability to see, hear, speak, comprehend, and communicate are required. The position requires the ability to physically pack, set up, clean up, and restock for marketing events.
- Employment Guidelines – Street Teams may not hold the role of CA/RA at the time of hiring and/or employment. If the hired Street Team member resides at the employed community, they are eligible to receive a 20% discount during the months that they are employed.