JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM!
Thank you for your interest in the Community Assistant position at Clarion University. We offer students a truly unique work experience. We understand you are a student first. Our flexible scheduling and student-centered approach make the Community Assistant position ideal for busy students. If you are looking to be challenged, work close to home, and increase your marketability look no further than Clarion University.
Becoming a staff member is a great way to meet new people, make a difference in your community, and develop skills that will make your résumé stand out in the crowd. We offer exciting leadership opportunities in a fast-paced, high energy environment. If you are looking to learn something new while having fun and meeting new people, a position at Clarion University is tailor-made for you!
We are looking for students with the drive to take on an active leadership role in their community. Sound like something you're looking for?
- Do you possess the academic, organizational, and social skills necessary for balancing school and work roles successfully?
- Are you a high-energy individual?
- Are you that "go to" person your friends can always count on?
If you answered yes to these questions, we want you!
FALL 2013 TIMELINE
- Applications Available: September 30
- Deadline for Applications and References:
- Candidates must complete the entire application, including recommendations, resume and transcript submitted by October 18th at 4pm
- Candidates must have a current Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher, and have achieved at least 15 credit hours
- Candidates must have lived in a University–supervised residence hall or a community living experience for at least one full semester prior to his/her appointment date.
- Candidates must be willing and able to be employed for at least two semesters.
- Candidates cannot be on disciplinary probation at the time of application. Prior probation or suspension must expire one full semester prior to application.
- Candidates cannot do their student teaching placement during the first semester of employment.
- Interviews will be conducted October 21 — November 7
- Group Process will be held
- Date:October 27, 2013
- Time: 12:45
- Location: Gemmell MPR
- Decision letters will be sent out by November 21